Updated June 10, 2021 11:40 PM
NotionQL is limited by the functionality of the Notion API.
- Limited support for relations
- Public integrations can only grant a single access token for each workspace. Because of this limitation, you can only connect one workspace to your NotionQL account and one GraphQL endpoint.
- Up to 100 databases can currently be deployed to a single GraphQL endpoint. This limitation will eventually be removed.
- The Notion API has limited support for updating blocks. Future support for creating pages, mutating page properties, and creating blocks in NotionQL is coming soon.
- Files cannot be read from properties and blocks.
- Only text-like blocks are supported by the Notion API, limiting block support for NotionQL. Support for additional block types will be added as the Notion API adds support for more block types.